|Embrace the past, create your new stories. Downtown Santa Clara
What are you Grateful for?
This year, Thanksgiving will be different. Many of us will not be able to gather with all of our loved ones in person. Many elders will feel isolated and alone, and need to find ways to connect while remaining socially distanced.
Let's begin by sharing our gratitude stories.
These are short stories of us and our families and what we grateful for and giving thanks for each us.
Please join me and thousands of people telling stories we are grateful for. I have my StoryCorps account and I will support you in recording, uploading and sharing your story with thousands of others.
You may record your own story or purchase a recording for a love one. All you have to do is talk in the microphone.
Begin with our Gratitude Story
What: Record your gratitude story or what you are grateful for. This is 15 minutes for $47 audio interview, from today to November 23 to December 30, 2020.
1) Email me to schedule a time for our recording. The information I need is your name, email, and city/state you live in. Or complete send me your name and email at Contact Us, Lighthouse Travel & Tours. Direct mail me on Instagram @MeetDonnaW. Payment is through Venmo or PayPal.
2) We will talk for 10 minutes before the recording choose 1 / 3 questions to prompt you during the story. We may determine the privacy setting for you at this time. I will email you the link to the platform to record the story.
3) Record your 15 minute gratitude story that you may share as a gift this year with family and friends. Stories may be between 15 to 30 minutes.
4) Email me a choice of picture to share with one picture you choose and gratitude story will be recorded with me.
5) I take care of the details and upload the audio story and picture and manage the platform for you.
Project Stories are a part of my Gratitude Community that I created and archived with StoryCorps nonprofit and American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.
Why me? I am Donna West, a 20 year woman business entrepreneur, a business and community historian with 20 years of corporate and tourism experience who listens deeply to people’s needs and supports everyday people in our communities seen, heard, and valued with their personal stories. I am changing the way our history appears by recording these authentic stories with truths and positive impact to our society with my launch of Project Stories to do this.
I share my own 2017 interview conducted by two Santa Clara University students. Discovering Family History with Family History
Do you want to purchase my photography prints? Tap here to see. I am adding new pictures weekly.
In Gratitude from the Fun Tour Guru ~ Stay safe and healthy during COVID-19 everyone!
Join my small collaboration groups - Helping Women Document Their Stories Revel Gatherings